Account Management - SmartHub
If you simply want to quickly make a one-time payment by credit card (MasterCard, VISA or Discover) or a savings or checking account, click here and enter your account number and last name or business name to make a secure payment. This option does not provide access to account information and banking information is not stored.
Enrolling in SmartHub's secure account management tool makes it simple and quick to manage your account online. By utilizing SmartHub's easy-to-navigate functionality you can easily:
- make a one-time payment by credit card (MasterCard, VISA or Discover) or a savings or checking account
- set-up automatic payments by credit card (MasterCard, VISA or Discover) or a savings or checking account
- view payment and billing history
- check your electric usage
- receive email or text alerts (i.e. when a payment is due or other account activity occurs, so you know before your bill arrives that you’re using more power than usual)
- report outages
- compare bills and find out what day of the week you typically use the most electricity.
- notify Member Services of account issues
You can sign-up two different ways, either through the SmartHub website or through the app; click here for directions. Members with smartphones or tablet devices can download the SmartHub app from iTunes or the Android Marketplace for free.
For help or more information, call Member Services at 507-367-7000 or 800-214-2694 anytime between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday - Friday.